2018年10月10日水曜日

【池袋】吉村瞳 live at バレルハウス

1st. set
01. Rollin' & Tumblin' (Muddy Waters)
02. Dixie Chicken (Lowell George / Martin Kibbee)
03. Midnight Rider (Greeg Allman)
04. Kokomo Blues (Mississippi Fred Madowell) >
05. Write Me a Few of Your Lines(Mississippi Fred Madowell)
06. Please Call Home (Gregg Allman) >
07. Angel from Montgomery (John Prine)
08. Amazing Grace in Cherokee (John Newton)
09. Waiting for the Rainbow

2nd set
01. Acadian Driftwood (Robbie Robertson)
02. Caledonia (Dougie MacLean)
03. lean on Me (Bill Withers)
04. グラスカラー
05. Heal the Wheel >
06. When the Circus Comes to Town (Los Lobos)
07. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (George Harrison)
08. When I'm Gone (A.P.Carter) >
09. 生活の柄 (高田渡)
10. I'm Dreaming Still
11. Move Over (Janis Joplin)
encore
Can't Find My Way Home (Steve Winwood)
Good Times Charlie's Got the Blues (Danny O'Keefe)
Come on in My Kitchen (Robert Johnson)


吉村瞳

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿